Quick update
Still crazy busy at work, but still enjoying life. Quick update to let you know:
1) I've moved into my boss' house, as they are leaving in a couple weeks for some time off in Canada, and I'm going to look after their house and their satellite TV for them. So, for those with my phone numbers, my home number has changed to:
Home: 011 265 1 524 029
My cell phone number is the same:
Cell: 011 265 9 457 657
This also means I'll be more available on the Internet on weekends, and during weekdays (since I'm 6 hours ahead, my evening is the afternoon in Canada) So let me know if you want to chat sometime, though my brain may be fried from the workday.
Actually, that's really the only update since my last post. Life is busy but good is the bottom line. I hear you are sweltering over there in southwestern Ontario. Well, the weather is still beautiful over here, though it'll start heating up again in the next couple of months.
Be well.
1) I've moved into my boss' house, as they are leaving in a couple weeks for some time off in Canada, and I'm going to look after their house and their satellite TV for them. So, for those with my phone numbers, my home number has changed to:
Home: 011 265 1 524 029
My cell phone number is the same:
Cell: 011 265 9 457 657
This also means I'll be more available on the Internet on weekends, and during weekdays (since I'm 6 hours ahead, my evening is the afternoon in Canada) So let me know if you want to chat sometime, though my brain may be fried from the workday.
Actually, that's really the only update since my last post. Life is busy but good is the bottom line. I hear you are sweltering over there in southwestern Ontario. Well, the weather is still beautiful over here, though it'll start heating up again in the next couple of months.
Be well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home