The Greatest MP3 disc ever!
I'm very proud of my latest compilation. I went through my CD collection, and compiled on one disc about 160 of my favourite songs. I put it on random, and came up with these three songs to start my day: "In the Meantime" by Spacehog, "Semi Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind, and "You Really Got Me" by the Kinks. It really brightened the start of my day, which could have been dampened by the rain, and the lack of power and water at my house when I woke up.
If anyone is really curious about the music I love, let me know, and I'll try and send you a copy (though I can't send an unlimited number of CDs, so maybe I'll just give you a copy when I get back to Canada) This CD isn't a complete look at my favourite music. I purposely wanted something generic I could just run without skipping, so I avoided many of my favourite ballads and some of the classics like Stairway to Heaven and Light My Fire. But it's a good cross section of mostly upbeat rock songs from the last 40 years, including some gems from the mid 90s that I haven't listened to in quite a while (like the Spacehog tune mentioned above) I just love music! It continually amazes me how a good song can brighten my mood.
If anyone is really curious about the music I love, let me know, and I'll try and send you a copy (though I can't send an unlimited number of CDs, so maybe I'll just give you a copy when I get back to Canada) This CD isn't a complete look at my favourite music. I purposely wanted something generic I could just run without skipping, so I avoided many of my favourite ballads and some of the classics like Stairway to Heaven and Light My Fire. But it's a good cross section of mostly upbeat rock songs from the last 40 years, including some gems from the mid 90s that I haven't listened to in quite a while (like the Spacehog tune mentioned above) I just love music! It continually amazes me how a good song can brighten my mood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home