Malawian Adventures

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another Work Day



Here are two places I would rather be today than sitting at my desk, waiting for some people who are late for a meeting (and making me late for my squash game :) )

One is a picture from a lodge on the coast of Lake Malawi, and the other is a picture of a nice peaceful waterfall on the Zomba Plateau. There is some great beauty in this country.

BTW, the weather is just perfect for golf today. Somewhere around 20 degrees I think (I really have little concept of weather, as 18 degrees feels very cold to me now. I don't know how I will ever put up with Canadian winter again, though it sounds like it's much nicer here than there right now)

I love the weather here in what is called "winter" over here. Just imagine Canadian spring weather for like 5 months, but without the rain. Warm during the day, cool in the evening. Beautiful stuff. Had one of my best rounds of golf on the weekend. Looking forward to the start of the World Cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home