Feeling Better
Hey,
Thanks for those who wrote expressing theie concern about my head cold. Like I say, I'm blaming the "winter" weather, though I could get used to this type of winter (20s during the day, low teens at night)
I am feeling much better today. Looking forward to getting back into squash, tennis and golf after a week off to rest. Also enjoying the World Cup thus far, and looking forward to the US Open golf this weekend. Other than that, it's looking like a busy week at work.
How are things in your corner of the world? I love getting email (though with work getting busier, I've been getting slower at responding, but I will get back to you) How's the Canadian summer coming along? I heard it was stupidly hot there a couple of weeks ago.
BTW, the picture is of a moth I found on my door that I thought looked pretty cool.
Thanks for those who wrote expressing theie concern about my head cold. Like I say, I'm blaming the "winter" weather, though I could get used to this type of winter (20s during the day, low teens at night)
I am feeling much better today. Looking forward to getting back into squash, tennis and golf after a week off to rest. Also enjoying the World Cup thus far, and looking forward to the US Open golf this weekend. Other than that, it's looking like a busy week at work.
How are things in your corner of the world? I love getting email (though with work getting busier, I've been getting slower at responding, but I will get back to you) How's the Canadian summer coming along? I heard it was stupidly hot there a couple of weeks ago.
BTW, the picture is of a moth I found on my door that I thought looked pretty cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home