Malawian Adventures

Sunday, May 21, 2006



So, I've been requested to post a few more pictures of what I see day to day here. So, here is a random sampling of shots I have taken. There is the hill that I must climb to get to work in the morning (made easier now that I drive, but I actually kind of miss the exercise that walking brings, so I'm going to try and do it on days when I don't need the car) The other is a picture of me at a hotel on Zomba Plateau.

One day, I'll figure out how to better imbed photos on here, but I'm sure from my descriptions, you can figure out which picture is which.

I tried to post more, but it just didn't seem to work. Maybe later.

Hope everyone's having a good long weekend in Canada. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger sue said…

    i love the pictures! please post more. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home