Malawian Adventures

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Birthday Shout outs

My two best friends are turning 26 or just turned 26 within the last couple of weeks. Here's a pitcher with them just before I left (oh, I' m so punny). Sorry I'm missing this round (the three of us are in 3 different parts of the world this year, but I'm sure we'll make up for it when we all find ourselves back in the land of snow, hockey and maple syrup)



















Also, my dad just celebrated his birthday, and my sister is hitting the big 3-oh in a couple of weeks, so shout outs to all of you. Hope you have a good one wherever you are.

Speaking of hockey, Go Habs Go! I honestly didn't give them much of a chance against the Hurricanes, but I guess you never know. To all the Leaf fans out there, go enjoy some Jays games for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home