Malawian Adventures

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Missin Me? MSN me!

Hey all.

As you can see by my increased post frequency, we just got wireless internet at work, so I can use the Net without a bunch of hefty phone charges, while I'm at the office. So, one cheap way to keep in touch is through MSN Messenger. If you have MSN and you're not already on my list, look me up and add me. My addy is:

teaparty_48@msn.com


Please, DO NOT EMAIL ME AT THIS ADDRESS. I do not check it, but got it purely so that I could sign up for messenger. That's also a suggestion to those of you who don't have hotmail accounts, that you can create one just for the feature of having a real time chat mode on your computer. Anyhow, feel free to drop me a line via email (my yahoo address) or MSN me. Have a good day!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Roshan Grossman said…

    I miss you.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh rats Chuck - I just sent an email to your tea party address...thanks for the phone call!!
    liSa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home