Top 5 Most addictive albums
So, here is a list that is a bit different from my list of top albums. These are the albums that I listened to repeatedly when I bought them. In some cases, the CD didnt leave my player for a few months, or got listened to every day. In most cases, Ive tired of these CDs now, but they sure did catch my fancy for a while.
5) Switchfoot Meant to Live especially tracks 1 and 2 (Meant to Live, and This is your Life, though the latter half of the CD began to get my attention as well)
4) Our Lady Peace Gravity: I really felt this CD had the potential to be as big for them as Clumsy. I kind of fell out of the radio and MuchMusic scene, so I dont know how successful this album ended up being, but it was a solid album front to back. If you dismiss this album because you dont like the single Innocent, dont. Its my least favourite song on the whole album.
3) Evanescence Fallen: Many people dismiss this band as sounding like
2) Finger Eleven Greyest of Blue Skies: I probably prefer more of their first album, but this album had a listenable quality to it that kept it in my CD player for a few solid months in early 2002.
1) 3 Days Grace: Most of you that know me well know that I fell in love with this CD for an inordinate amount of time. I actually wrote about this CD on my other blog site (www.myspace.com/chuck gibbons) I cant explain it, I just love it.
Some people are probably wondering Wheres the Tea Party albums? Well, wait until I put up my list of top live performances. The Tea Party have good CDs, but I didnt fall in love with their music until I saw them live. Some music only truly comes alive at full volume when you can hear the intricacies of the music.
So, what were the albums that you just couldnt put down?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home