(tapping microphone)....Is this thing on?
So, I just had a friend ask me what the reason was for the fall off in blog posts. Well, there’s a few:
1) Work has been busier since Christmas, leaving me with less time to collect my thoughts and put them in coherent form
2) Now that everything isn’t new anymore, I fail to notice the things going on that are blogworthy. I assume most people don’t care about my actual job day to day (I may be a decent writer, but even I can’t make accounting all that interesting to you no math types) And once I’ve told you about a trip to the lake or the power outages, or squash, or golf, or my attempts at cooking, I figure I don’t want to repeat myself.
3) Basically, I figured that no one was really reading here, except family and a few friends checking in to see if I was still alive and well.
Basically, I don’t know what to write about, cuz I don’t know what you want to hear. I have some incomplete thoughts that I’ve written about various things, but never got around to completing or putting up here. So, if you read this blog, drop me an email or leave a comment here letting me know what you want to hear about, and I’ll do my best to accommodate you when I have time, electricity, and a phone line to connect to the Internet (none of these 3 are a given)
Look forward to hearing from you.
1) Work has been busier since Christmas, leaving me with less time to collect my thoughts and put them in coherent form
2) Now that everything isn’t new anymore, I fail to notice the things going on that are blogworthy. I assume most people don’t care about my actual job day to day (I may be a decent writer, but even I can’t make accounting all that interesting to you no math types) And once I’ve told you about a trip to the lake or the power outages, or squash, or golf, or my attempts at cooking, I figure I don’t want to repeat myself.
3) Basically, I figured that no one was really reading here, except family and a few friends checking in to see if I was still alive and well.
Basically, I don’t know what to write about, cuz I don’t know what you want to hear. I have some incomplete thoughts that I’ve written about various things, but never got around to completing or putting up here. So, if you read this blog, drop me an email or leave a comment here letting me know what you want to hear about, and I’ll do my best to accommodate you when I have time, electricity, and a phone line to connect to the Internet (none of these 3 are a given)
Look forward to hearing from you.

3 Comments:
At 2:45 PM,
Roshan Grossman said…
I hear ya :) It's hard to find stuff to write about sometimes....but, you always seem to be able to write quite a bit once you get going....so let's see if we can give you a post-worthy topic....hmmm....what about your favourite childhood memories? Maybe a funny story from your college days?
At 10:37 AM,
Anonymous said…
yaya,, i have heard some of those stories.. tell em, tell em..
:)
i was thinking if you have any stories about people you meet there.. stories with the locals..
i enjoy hearing about personal experiences in different cultures..
hope to chat soon,.. i have a few updates for you.. :) i will get a card this time, so wait for my call.. (we can work out a set time later)..
hope you are well...
leslie
At 5:52 AM,
Leah said…
I read your blog Chuck!
Leah
Post a Comment
<< Home