A note about calling me
Hey, my post about Malawi frustrations reminded me of something. Some of you have told me that you have tried to call me and have been unsuccessful. While, I’m actually not around all that much, or at least it’s hard to predict when I will be around, so the best thing to do is to email me and let me know you’re trying to get through, and we’ll set up a time. Generally, I am home between 9 and 10:30 PM, and before work from 6-7 AM my time, which translates into either 2-3 PM or 11PM-12AM in Canada. It’s much cheaper to call from Canada than it is for me to call you (it costs as little as 5 cents a minute from Canada, but costs me over $1US per minute), but it’s great to hear familiar voices from time to time (thank you very much for those that have taken the time so far) If you want my number and don’t have it, email me. If you are reading this and don’t have my email, just leave a comment with who you are and I’ll try and reach you, or I may just post it here (I can’t imagine many people reading this blog and using my phone number who don’t actually want to talk to me, and if a telemarketer wants to waste their time and money, they can go ahead)
Anyhow, thanks again to those who have called. I love hearing news from home, and I miss all you guys like crazy. I’m telling you, you should come over here. Even if you’re having a warm winter, it’s still winter. I’m laying on the beach on the weekend, and playing golf on Fridays.
Anyhow, thanks again to those who have called. I love hearing news from home, and I miss all you guys like crazy. I’m telling you, you should come over here. Even if you’re having a warm winter, it’s still winter. I’m laying on the beach on the weekend, and playing golf on Fridays.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home