Christmas Vacation

Hello all. I am back from Christmas vacation, though weary from travel and wearied by preparations for two year end audits that I have next week. Thank you to all of you who sent Christmas wishes. I am behind on my correspondence, but hope to get back to you individually once the audits are out of the way. For now, I hope you all had a great holiday, and would love to hear all about it. I plan to give a detailed account of my vacation travels to Zanzibar in Tanzania, and New Years at Victoria Falls in Livingstone, when time allows. Stories of rainfall and waterfalls instead of snow, rhinos instead of reindeer, sun and sand instead of snow and wind. For now, here is a picture that I hope encapsulates my trip (and that I hope will load, as I am still waiting for it to do so) Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home