Housekeeping
So, for those looking for specifics, and wanting context on this blog, I glossed over a few key details.
I am going to a city called Zomba, which is in a country called Malawi, located in the southern half of Africa. I will be working for a company called Emmanuel International as their Finance Director. They are a missions organization that works with the poorest parts of the world to provide relief and rehabilitation efforts. This should be an exciting/scary/life changing/crazy opportunity for me. I still can't believe I'm going, and I don't think it will sink in until a few days from now when I find my new cement home, take my malaria medication, and collapse on my new bed under a bug net. On top of that, I'm doing accounting for the first time after spending all my time at a bank since school ended. I'm sure it'll all work out. What's the point if there isn't a little challenge?
I am going to a city called Zomba, which is in a country called Malawi, located in the southern half of Africa. I will be working for a company called Emmanuel International as their Finance Director. They are a missions organization that works with the poorest parts of the world to provide relief and rehabilitation efforts. This should be an exciting/scary/life changing/crazy opportunity for me. I still can't believe I'm going, and I don't think it will sink in until a few days from now when I find my new cement home, take my malaria medication, and collapse on my new bed under a bug net. On top of that, I'm doing accounting for the first time after spending all my time at a bank since school ended. I'm sure it'll all work out. What's the point if there isn't a little challenge?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home